Featured post

A QUICK GLANCE AT THE MERCHANT OF VENICE

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS What did Salerino say commenting on the parting of Bassanio and Antonio? What did Bassanio say later commenting on ...

Monday 16 March 2015

GRAMMAR SENSE

Change the following sentences:

1. Rabi tried to explain his position to his frends. B: What

2. The officer submitted his report and named some of his colleagues in it. B: The officer did not

3.I completed my task in seven days. B: It did

4."Will you visit this place tomorrow along with this boy?", said the old man to me. B:The old man

5. The king consulted the wise minister and took stern action against some corrupt officials.B: It was

6. After several meetings the committee was formed. Use the word 'lead' in the sentence in a suitable form.

7.She said her prayer and left the place in a hurry. B: Having

8. My father works hard but does not feel tired. B: Hard

9. He stood by his friend through thick and thin.B: He made

10.My elder brother advised me to brush up on my English.B: My elder brother's







1 comment:

Blog Archive